Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Tribute to a Lady

I am honored to be able to wear this ring on my finger that once belonged to Ma Easley. I'm actually humbled and a little nervous about being entrusted with this heirloom, but O, how gorgeous it is! I wouldn't trade it for anything.


Ma, I never knew you well. But the few times I met you in the coffee shop, you greeted me each time with a sweet, genuine smile that left me feeling encouraged. You are with the Lord now, and I will meet you someday. If you were here, I would thank you for your ring, but more than that... I would thank you for your grandson. Bub is the best man I know, and I'm excited to make this choice to be his wife. Thank you for raising a good family with God's help! I'm privileged to someday be a part of your heritage.

No comments:

Post a Comment