Monday, November 28, 2011

Oh Give Thanks!

And I will give thanks for...

* Belonging to the Father.

* Through Jesus.

* By the Holy Spirit. 

* Fellowship with brothers and sisters.

* Disagreements that are discussed because we love each other and we care about what is true.

* Really smart friends!

* Really funny friends.

* MY SISTERS

* MY BROTHER

* The man in my life.

* PARENTS who are wise and loving.

* A job that is super fun.

* Phil, and his new Christmas album.

* Coffee with eggnog.

* A warm house.

* Chickens.

* Pink rain boots.

* Well-behaved, intelligent, and beautiful pets.

* Cute babies.

* Literacy!

* Knowing a foreign language and communicating with people I love in a far away place.

* Traveling.

* Fellowship with the body outside the barriers of my own earthly country.

* The opportunity to serve and befriend in my OWN language again. :)

* Trees.

* Beautiful boots.

* Compliments on my hair, when I haven't done anything. Created this way! ;}

* Blue eyes.

* Singing at the top of my lungs.

* "Oh Holy Night"

* FOOD.

* FOOD.

*COFFEE.

* Married friends.

* Single friends.

* Sunshine.

* Pouring rain.

* My little sister's attractiveness and adventurousness and fashionableness.

* My big sister's eccentricity and intelligence and gorgeousness.

* My big brother's handsomeness and bigness and calm, no-questions-asked, caring-ness.

* My mom's wit, patience, wisdom, and teaching-talent.

* My dad's hospitality, wisdom, discernment, silliness, and his love for the unlovable.

* Talented writers who don't ramble and use too many words like I do sometimes. Haha. 

* My special mug.

* A time to shower every day and dress to impress with earrings that match your shoes and colors that compliment, because it's culturally acceptable in your current location and it's fun.

* A time to keep from showering and wear dresses over baggy jeans, colors that don't compliment, (like plaid with paisley) and scarves every day, because it's culturally acceptable in your current location and it's fun.

* Friends who truly love me.

* Blogs

* Western toilets

* My red 5-speed car.

* Socks.

* Banana bread that my sister made at 11:00pm.

* A chair to sit on.

* Leather stools from Fez.

* Chocolate from Sweden.

* My orange coat.

* Food and shelter and relationships.

* Hope...Even when all these things pass away. 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment