Saturday, October 8, 2011

My Princess Room

I am 22 years old, and I have my first ever "princess room". I'm actually excited to keep it clean because I love BEING in it so much! And for me, that's a big thing...

In it, I have paintings I've painted, antiques I've discovered and "inherited", tea sets from Japan and Morocco, cactus-silk bedspreads, hand-embroidered pillow cases, leather stools, and my great-grandfather's old sea chest.

 It's still a work in progress, I have many ideas and improvements I want to make...like a wall-sized antique-hued map of the world for the wall behind my bed. But I don't plan being here forever, so I can't get too comfortable...



But it's lovely, so please enjoy. (If anyone can tell me how to rotate pictures...please do.)


 My tea corner and book case.

 My antique wardrobe.


 My antique dresser and the graphite and watercolor castle painting I did in my sophomore year.

 My Moroccan bed. :)

 Tea set and oil painting of an Arab horse.

 Tea corner, leather stools and old metal sea chest.


 Top of my bookcase, Moroccan shoe photograph and donkey calendar.



1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's beautiful! I love that style. :) When I post pictures, I make sure they're rotated before I upload them. So far it seems to work. Maybe try that?

    ReplyDelete